Invoices can be manually entered within accounts if it is not necessary to generate a customer bill. They are generally for Current Use, Yield Tax, and Excavation/Gravel Tax.
Enter/Edit Invoice Batch
To begin a new invoice batch or open an existing payment
batch click on the ‘Enter/Edit Invoice Batch’ option. From here you will be prompted to select an
existing batch by clicking on the Ellipses next to Batch No or begin a new
batch by clicking on the file cabinet icon.
Make sure to prefill a Tax Year before creating an Invoice Batch. Tax Period field only pertains if doing an invoice for Property Taxes which will include 1st or 2nd issue/period.
1. Exit Invoice Batch
2. Set View – allows you to customize column display
3. Kill Batch **This will delete the entire batch and all pending invoices therein
4. New Invoice
Delete Invoice **This will delete selected
6. Recall Batch – recall a recurring batch
7. Save Recurring Batch
8. Select Property – Will open Property Master List
9. Add Note
10. This will appear if a note has been added for the selected invoice
2. Posting the Batcha. Invoices > Post Invoice Batchesb. Select Desired Batchc. The Post AR Invoices window will appear